If for whatever reason a lot of your work gets done in Flash IDE and you're working on the open-source Eclipse Flash development platform, it may get seriously annoying to seek for that tiny Run button on the Eclipse toolbar.
To hook up Cmd + Enter* in Eclipse, do the following:
- Open the Preferences of your Eclipse IDE
- Locate General > Keys
- Type Run in the field with type filter text tip in it
- Scroll down and find the Run command, it should display Shift + Cmd + F11 by default
- Click Unbind Command
- Click the Binding field and Cmd + Enter to set the new shortcut
- Click Apply and Ok to finish
* the guide applies to Mac OS X version of Eclipse, but can easily deployed for Ctrl + Enter on Windows (or Linux).